Words of thanks
Thursday, March 11

Was super surprised by the first scene that welcomed me in the morning! ^^ Frankly, when I told the class to bring their files this morning to hand in for checking, I was a bit unsure as to whether everyone could be trusted to do it. Of course, I knew that they could be trusted as a whole, but there was this lingering doubt that there would bound to be people who cannot be trusted with important tasks like this, call it a Teacher's Intuition if you like it. True enough, there were 2 people who ruin the order - Pei Miao and Kai Xing. Like what I said, 后果自负 - these 2 files will automatically be categorized under the 'Poor' group.

p/s: zls appreciates everyone's effort today for remembering to bring their files and handing them in this morning - esp Kavian who forgot to bring home his file and still made the effort to get it done sui sui for me and also Melvin for passing his file to Kah Siang, it's little things like this that tell me who has the initiative, who I can REALLY trust, not only know how to 纸上谈兵. She also thanks those little angels who gathered at the round table to help in the collection and organizing of files ^^ - with the EXCEPTION of a bystander who's standing there NOT helping out and DIDN'T EVEN BRING HER FILE, I seriously wonder what she is standing there for.

-.-"

- zls
8:59:00 PM
Loves, name.

ZLS & "her 小瓜"s
  • Aloysius

  • Angeline

  • Collin – PA

  • Dax

  • Edwin

  • Fiona – PA

  • HaoCheng

  • Hazel

  • Jesline

  • Jiafu – PA

  • Jolene

  • JiaWen

  • JiaYi

  • JiaLiang

  • Joseph

  • Kah Siang – PA

  • Kavian – PA/GF

  • KinMinn

  • KaiXing

  • Kenny

  • Kerman

  • LiWen

  • Melvin

  • Marcus

  • Nicole

  • PeiMiao

  • Ruili

  • Tinghui

  • Tracy

  • Wenhao

  • XinRong

  • XinYi


  • Listening


    Wishes
  • zls Be Happie EveryDay

  • Pass PSLE


  • Tagboard



    credits
    Layout by Fion.
    Deviantart / Blogskins