Sports Day?Sianz~ *Fingers Crossed*
Thursday, March 11
Today morning was like so tired, don't feeling like waking up 'cause last night watch television until about 10+ pm... Prepared for school...Went to school that time, was like so weird!
Cause only got a few students at the parade square which usually is crowded! lols...
I left my belongings on the parade square and went to hand up my Chinese File...
After that,didn't want to go down,cause will be very sian de lor...

When the sun rose until very obvious, I went down saw JiaFu,Kavian and Kerman coming up, helped Kerman and JiaFu to hand up their Chinese File cause I very 空闲,nothing to do! (助人为快乐之本) Saw some of them upstairs,then stay and helped them count lor...

After the files thing was done,went back to the parade square to stare at blank space...
Miss Velu ask monitor to collect the OREOs' that time,Kavian,JiaFu ,Dax and Kenny all ask me to go help the Aloy take,was like only need one mah..Then they all say,"2!"Then I go lor...
How I know when I reach there,Aloy ask me,"Eh?Why you come?
Then I say,"Kavian they all say need 2 then I come lor!"Then Aloy say,"Only need 1 lar!"
Was like so paiisehh....Went back that time the Kenny go say,"Eh!Dax you know why she never take not?She eat finish when she was on her way back!"I was like,"Is you eat de lor!"

skip skip skip... Finally at the Hougang Stadium le...

Was actually very sian at the first place le,so I feel much more sian than before...
I cannot remember which "house" win...When we were about to leave,I remember my butt just hurts alot lor!Sat too much..听说诚实的人 very high chances to get piles(痔疮)...Last time when Purple house win,I don't even feel proud at all...

Maybe something wrong with my emotions and stuffs le...lols...Went back to school that time,Kah Siang,Pei Miao and Collin keep on say want to stay...
But in the end,Kah Siang and Pei Miao all bang seh us and went home...
Me and Collin went to second floor to look for zls...
I saw Kin Minn and Aloy at a table and went to look for them,then saw Ong Li Jing and Tang Xin Yi helping zls to take the Chinese files...
We all check who did not hand up and check was all corrections done not...
I think is Kai Xing and Pei Miao never hand up...These people must remember hor...
If not later zls 火冒三丈 then u 后果自负,confirm 会后果不堪设想的 lor...After that,Xin Yi had to say bye...

Left Collin,Aloysius,Li Jing,Kin Minn,zls and I...Kin Minn was like so emo the whole time...
After the whole thing,we went to Hougang Point together...Went to KFC to eat!Li Jing and I shared a box of PopCorn Chicken,zls ate one Mashed Potato and two pieces of Fried Chicken,Aloy ate one box of the Ultimate Value Box(got one shrooms burger,one drumstick and don't know still got what le).
Kin Minn ate the like Pizza thingy forgot what it's called...Then Kin Minn zao first...
Was at KFC until like about 3+pm?
Walked with them half-way then went to my aunt's hse to meet my sis...
The other things that happened after that I not really sure le...Shall end my post here le...Confirm during March holidays will be very busy de lor...
Need go for CCA,remedial of Miss.Ong...

*crossing fingers hope zls will choose me to go to her Chinese remedial to learn more!^^*

-Fiona-
9:04:00 PM
Loves, name.

ZLS & "her 小瓜"s
  • Aloysius

  • Angeline

  • Collin – PA

  • Dax

  • Edwin

  • Fiona – PA

  • HaoCheng

  • Hazel

  • Jesline

  • Jiafu – PA

  • Jolene

  • JiaWen

  • JiaYi

  • JiaLiang

  • Joseph

  • Kah Siang – PA

  • Kavian – PA/GF

  • KinMinn

  • KaiXing

  • Kenny

  • Kerman

  • LiWen

  • Melvin

  • Marcus

  • Nicole

  • PeiMiao

  • Ruili

  • Tinghui

  • Tracy

  • Wenhao

  • XinRong

  • XinYi


  • Listening


    Wishes
  • zls Be Happie EveryDay

  • Pass PSLE


  • Tagboard



    credits
    Layout by Fion.
    Deviantart / Blogskins